• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Let me adjust my headset

Oh my. Your reproduction SPI is way low. Forget about Mustangs n spend time with your kids.

Fireworks will assist

I did bodywork n painted a 1965 Corvair in my parents garage. Good car unfortunately my brother died in it not even 100 yards from home.

However, the 'can do' attitude is missing from the younglings

The other new scam is they ring your cell phone 1 or 2 rings then hang up. When people get curious and call back the number they get a bunch of overseas phone charges on their bill.

My grandpa used to answer the the telemarketing calls and say "why did you call me I don't even have a phone!" Then hang up.

My dad on the other hand would talk the ears off the telemarketing people and teach them how to sell. He was like the dad on tommy boy.

The other new scam is they ring your cell phone 1 or 2 rings then hang up. When people get curious and call back the number they get a bunch of overseas phone charges on their bill.

My grandpa used to answer the the telemarketing calls and say "why did you call me I don't even have a phone!" Then hang up.

My dad on the other hand would talk the ears off the telemarketing people and teach them how to sell. He was like the dad on tommy boy.

i never call people back unless i recognize the number that called me.

as for telemarketers, i have actually gotten them to hang up on me, usually by asking stupid questions about the product to the point where they get frustrated. i have also yanked the carpet from under the feet of a telemarketer. one time a guy called hawking carpet cleaning services, i asked him how much to do an entire house, he asks how many rooms, i told him i add on constantly and i have lost count. i asked him about various floor materials and if they clean them, and then i told him i have a guy that works for me. he said perhaps they could beat his price, and i said that just means i have to find something else for him to do since he is on my payroll. you could hear the wind go out of this guy, all that commission down the drain.

Just remember with today's technology the more they get your speech pattern the more harm they can do to you.
Just hang up.

Back