• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Lets see some of orp's rides

pnandy

hey john have you posted any pics of cars you have couple project cars right? dont you have a shelby? love to see some pics if u have some free time.
hopefully u dont have a GO one :gobp

Boy, I may not get to them all but here is a few. I'll post some more as I get them out of the barns.

My GO:

moreoldphotos%20334.jpg

orangecar.JPG

My beautiful Shelby:

shelby2.jpg

The Mule

themule.jpg

Why the mule won't see much track time
poorfalcon.JPG

The old Gal

63galaxie.JPG

The wagon

64wagon.jpg

The other wagon

thefairlane.JPG

Another wagon - - Yea ! ... it's got a Hemi

thehemi.JPG

The 68 Ranchero - up for grabs

68rochamo.JPG

Pit cart

shopstoolcart.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's where I picked it up. It was in a barn on the property, the other stuff isn't mine or the guy I got the Shelby from. They did have some cool stuff sitting around. The place was locked up tight. We had a hard time getting them to let me on the property to help load it up. Very private property, I'm sure guns were involved in the security system there.

The Shelby was in a fire. Poor thing. My plan is to buy a finished clone and swap all the parts over.

"pnandy" said:
Awesome that shelby looks like it was buried somewhere

OK Patrick - I know you have some cool shots of your car, let's see um. Don't be shy, we were all at the starting point (years ago for some of us older farts) with our car.

mine are somewhere ill post some pics on here of what it looked like when we picked it up.

"Opentracker" said:
The Shelby was in a fire. Poor thing. My plan is to buy a finished clone and swap all the parts over.

As long as you dont paint it GO it will be awesome.

all you have to do is find a clone that was hit in the rear or smthn so you can get it cheap.

"dm289" said:
Opentracker,

Are those late 70's T-Bird rims on "The Mule"?

Those are Pantera wheels, 7X15 front w/4.25 backspacing and a 225/60 tire, the rear is 8X15 w/5.25 backspacing and a 245/60 tire. I like em because the fit the cars well and they only weigh 11lbs and 13lbs. They ain't cheap and are hard to find.

"Opentracker" said:
Those are Pantera wheels, 7X15 front w/4.25 backspacing and a 225/60 tire, the rear is 8X15 w/5.25 backspacing and a 245/60 tire. I like em because the fit the cars well and they only weigh 11lbs and 13lbs. They ain't cheap and are hard to find.

Sorry Opentracker I didn't mean to insult "THE MULE". Now that you mention it I can see they are Pantera rims.

I would like to kindly request you stop posting pictures of the "Old Gal"....... That is one sweet ride.....

"AzPete" said:
I would like to kindly request you stop posting pictures of the "Poor Old Gal"....... That is one sweet ride.....
:wtf you been smoking on your trike ride pete. There is no "poor old gal." Just an "Old Gal" :cool

It's OK , "the old gal" she ain't that old really, she just turned 73K original miles.

"Sorry Opentracker I didn't mean to insult "THE MULE". Now that you mention it I can see they are Pantera rims."

No insult taken, if the birds came with those wheels, I'd use em.

There, I removed the poor.....must be the riding that has blurred the vision cuz I really thought I removed it the first time. Still a nice car.

1K - It needs work. It does run and drive though and it's got roller perches. It's a small block, auto, PS car - no AC. I have wheels for the front like the rear ones that'll go with it. Send me an email if you want more info.

I don't have any money right now but I think my dad might be interested. I'll talk to him about it and get back to you!

nice wheels on the MULE, John.... That Falcon Wagon looks awefully familiar - except the cooler isn't in the pic!

"Opentracker" said:
1K - It needs work. It does run and drive though and it's got roller perches. It's a small block, auto, PS car - no AC. I have wheels for the front like the rear ones that'll go with it. Send me an email if you want more info.

Curse, whinge, moan, swear.
That ute would pull at least 15k in OZ in that condition.
If the princess would let me waste some money, i would be on that so fast.

The wagon's on Craigslist right now. A couple of people have looked at it but the rust in the roof is scaring them off. It could be parted out for more $$, but I dont have the time or want-too.

http://monterey.craigslist.org/cto/1728112718.html

The 68 Ranchero is still here, waiting to go on the auction block. The ignition switch broke so it starts with a push button ...... :10

Back