• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Look at this car

Please tell me not what the BIN price is? It looks great ontop, the bottom, interior and engine bay are suspect. If they didnt take the time to tape off the engine bay when they painted it, how good is the body under the paint? Torque boxes look iffy. Interior is toast, several different colors. Needs headliner, door panels.

And WTF is up with the cobra jet sticker and the 351 on the hood?

Just my $.02

No cleveland in it and rusted out front floors near the rockers.

I'm gonna tell him no. There's gotta be a nicer grande locally for 10k or less.

I got a guy on craigslist about an hour South of me with 2 '70 Sporstsroofs and a truck load of spare parts for around $5k. One car is 90% (according to him needs only a lower quarter patch on one side) and some minor tinkering, but it would need paint. The other car is a parts car roller with a rusted lower/rear half. 4500 for one, 800 for the roller, package deal gets a ton of spare parts/doors/fenders/etc.

I've been meaning to get down there to look at them, but my weekends have been tied up with stupid crap and this weekend will be no different. After my initial talk with him, get this, he called me about 10 days later asking if I was still interested. If nothing else, he's motivated to sell.

"sluggo" said:
No cleveland in it and rusted out front floors near the rockers.

I'm gonna tell him no. There's gotta be a nicer grande locally for 10k or less.
Exactly. It's an obvious dealer turnover car. Someone slapped a resale-red paint job on it and advertised it as a $10k car.

Back