1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Looking for owners to feature

Discussion in 'General Mustang Discussion' started by JP. Emerson, Aug 25, 2017.

1. JP. Emerson

JP. Emerson Member

Sweet car!

2. Laurie S.

Laurie S. Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

My fastback will be done and back home on April 20th. :)

3. KBMWRS

KBMWRS What did the moron say today?

what????

its been like 18 years hasn't it?:rolleyes::D

4. Laurie S.

Nope, less than 10 years since the engine went back in. ;)

5. JeffTepper

JeffTepper Well-Known Member

Laurie:

Trouble needs to get out more.......(wait, that got Mikey in hot water :rolleyes: ) Anyway, I am very much looking forward to seeing "Trouble" on the road. Keep us posted.

Regards, Jeff

6. JP. Emerson

JP. Emerson Member

Laurie,
    I'm looking forward to it!

JP

Laurie S. likes this.
  7. RapidRabbit

RapidRabbit Well-Known Member

8. Laurie S.

I'll take Trouble to some local drive-in shows first. I'm also registered for the MCA National in Lincoln, Nebraska in mid-July. We'll see how it goes there. Once I get Trouble back, I just have some minor paint boo boos to fix. Pictures to come.

9. guruatbol

guruatbol Always on vacation!

Forgive me for maybe missing something, but did trouble get into trouble? The last time I saw you and him he looked great.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

10. Laurie S.

The local shop did a terrible job in rebuilding the 390, so Jim Smart and I pulled the engine and I hauled it to Grubbs Automotive in Los Angeles. They did an awesome job and we put it back in the car in August 2008. My father passed away two months later, and a lot of things changed for me. Last year, Jim and I finally got back on track to finish up and we installed a Concept One serpentine system. That's when we discovered the wiring didn't reach. Way too hard to jury rig, so he arranged for me to take the car to David Toth in Escondido to completely rewire the car. He and a friend also have been fixing all the little things it needed. So, I head over there on April 15th for the rewiring, which Jim will shoot for a tech article.

11. CUAviator

CUAviator "I wanna go fast..."

It was like that when I bought it. Sorry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12. guruatbol

guruatbol Always on vacation!

David is pretty awesome. He did work on my car years ago. He made the seat belts with the running ponies on them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

13. Laurie S.

He sure is!

14. blu67

blu67 Well-Known Member

I got to visit David's shop about a month ago and it was awesome. Trouble was indeed there! Wanted to get in and get a pic to tease Laurie......:rolleyes:
    David is a real nice guy. Might send some work his way once I get my car back in town.

Laurie S. likes this.
  15. MD69Boss

MD69Boss Suspected Troll