• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FORSALE Lots of 1965 Mustang Parts

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Donator
Now that I am back at trying to get the car finished, stuff is starting to pile up in the garage and I need to clear it out. Here is a quick list of things I have come across already that i will not be re-using. Unless otherwise noted everything came off my March '65 V8, automatic fastback. If it is on the list it is a good part worthy of re-use. I haven't put prices to things yet as I haven't had time to research values. I will get there soon but in the meantime I am giving Fixers first shot at anything they might want before I post stuff up on E-Bay and such.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested in anything.

Attachments

• Parts List.jpg
    Parts List.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 190
I also have all the wiring harnesses with the exception of the under-dash piece. Not sure if I will be using any part of it just yet.

I'm looking for a working OEM driver driver side door catch (the part inside the door) for a '65-66.

"Mach1Mark" said:
I'm looking for a working OEM driver driver side door catch (the part inside the door) for a '65-66.
Sorry. Using the originals.

Pics of the pulleys as requested

Attachments

• pulleys1.jpg
    pulleys1.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 77
  • pulleys2.jpg
    pulleys2.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 72
  • pulleys3.jpg
    pulleys3.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 71
  • pulleys4.jpg
    pulleys4.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 70
Do the window regulators work well? I need a passenger side for my fb. Mine may be good but if I am going to the trouble of removing it, I want one sitting here just in case.

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

"guruatbol" said:
Do the window regulators work well? I need a passenger side for my fb. Mine may be good but if I am going to the trouble of removing it, I want one sitting here just in case.
As far as I know/remember, they are in good shape. I will pull them out of the box today and inspect them.I will post back here later with a report on their condition and a few pics.

Here is a pic of one of the window regulators and scissor mech. This happens to be the driver side, naturally. I'll grab a pic of the passenger side tomorrow. It looks pretty much identical as far as condition. All of the pivot points are solid and none of the holes are wallowed out, etc.

Attachments

• windowmech.jpg
    windowmech.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 13
How much for passenger side and shipping to 84757?

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Back