• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Louver install complete

70 StangMan

Donator
Well I finally bit the bullet and installed my NPD louvers this week. Not real keen on drillling the 8 holes, but it went fairly smooth. Glad that it is done. Thank's for your help Sluggo.
GEDC0135.jpg

GEDC0137.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank's guys, I know some like 'em some don't. Sure helps keep out that blazing sun these day's.

No, I did everything but that first. I guess I was just to chickenshit about screwing something up that couldn't be easily fixed.Fear of the unknown, but really wasn't that bad. So in hindsight I just dicked around all this time for nothing. Dumb ass. :dumas

It looks great, and I must say that those NPD slats look great. Originally, Scary was going to have slats. I bought a set on e-bay that I think were some J.C. Whitne junk from the '70's. They looked terrible, and I was scared, ever since, to buy anything but originals. I eventually just decided not to put them on at all.

They look great on your car!

"johnpro" said:
It looks great, and I must say that those NPD slats look great. Originally, Scary was going to have slats. I bought a set on e-bay that I think were some J.C. Whitne junk from the '70's. They looked terrible, and I was scared, ever since, to buy anything but originals. I eventually just decided not to put them on at all.

They look great on your car!
I think they would look great on Scary, come on John, whadda' ya say?

As I said before, they look great Dale. Good decision to put them on. I always liked the louvers.

Back