• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Lunch date with JeffTepper, KBMWRS and a couple spouses

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
It was pretty warm at home but within a 45 minute drive to the coast it became overcast and perfect for us to go and have some sandwhichs at Duartes Tavern in Pescadero, CA. Here's a couple photo op pics:

4_19_07_09_7_32_12_0.JPG

4_19_07_09_7_32_13_1.JPG

KBMWRS talking to Beach Pony
4_19_07_09_7_32_13_2.JPG

4_19_07_09_7_32_14_3.JPG

4_19_07_09_7_32_14_4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Mustang cruise by the coast. Sweet. Just so nobody gets their panties in a wad, it looks like a good time.
(wouldn't want anyone to take some joking the wrong way)

When I loved in Pacifica, Duarte's was one of my old haunts. Great day for a road trip. Did you bash any 'Vettes during your drive?

"DEL65" said:
When I loved in Pacifica, Duarte's was one of my old haunts.

I won't ask the obvious, since we know the entire Earth is your private lovenest. :pep

Great pictures. I should have come and joined you guys and stayed there for a week or 2 until this heat breaks. It was brutal in Roseville this weekend!

Great pics, wish I was out there. I working hearing them complain that it over 85 degrees and they can't do anything because it TOO hot. :roulette :roulette

You guys never call! :cry And my Speedo just came back from the cleaners all pressed and everything. :naug A perfect day for the beach. Well, I was tied up anyway with a Corvette show. :boo Just sitting out in a beautiful blacktop parking lot in lovely Dublin, slathered down with SPF 175, frying like a bratwurst. It was really fun too. Really. Honest.

Sure looks llike y'all had a blast. I couldn't let you one up me so I went for a cruise down the right coast later in the day. :cool

Back