• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB entertainment

I thought for sure she was going to be shot out of that harness.

Looks scary as hell though.

:wtf No thanks. I'm sure it would be a rush, but i don't think i could deal with the consequence if it went wrong.

Meh, looks tame enough for me. It's not like jumping out of an airplane or bungee jumping over a gator infested river.

"silverblueBP" said:
Meh, looks tame enough for me. It's not like jumping out of an airplane or bungee jumping over a gator infested river.
Thats because your ears would slow you down, and little feet heal faster.

Just before I moved from Florida to Kansas (long time ago) I went skydiving with a coworker. Since it was my first time and wouldn't be able to come back and get certified to jump solo, he recommended I jump tandem. It was great and I definitely would have gone many more times to get certified had I not been moving. Anyway, when you jump tandem they throw out a drone chute right after you get stabilized in freefall. My coworker and the guy I jumped with both got together and decided since my ears were so large that they didn't need the drone chute.......real funny chowderheads.

Detour complete.

Back