• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Member Locater Map. Add yourself!

"RustyRed" said:
It's interesting to look at the Texas part of the map.

Even though we have a fairly decent number of members from our state we are still pretty spread out geographically.

Dallas area guys are at least 4 hours away. Even those of us from "the Houston area" are really still pretty spread out. It would probably take me an hour to get to Sluggo's place and longer than that if it was rush hour.

Dang Rusty...you're way up in South Dallas!
Katy, TX chiming in here!

"silverblueBP" said:
"Midlife" said:
"silverblueBP" said:
Too bad the links are dead.
Yeah, when the forum changed over to the new server, the link was not changed. However, one can find the good link by clicking on "Member Map" at the top of each page. The replacement link is:

http://www.stangfix.com/index.php?action=googlemap

I knew how to get there, just thought I'd let you power hungry types know :bow
I'll bet you were lost in IOWA and tried to find yourself on the map.

Seems my location is moved to Germany !!!!!!
How can I fix this ??
I don't want to be a german !!!

OK , I have found it out.

Your account / personel details / location , I gave in my coordinates from google maps.

is : 50.956436, 5.329917

Done.

Ain't a german anymore .;)

Well , Belgium , Netherlands , Germany , Luxembourg , France and back to Belgium is indeed within a day's drive.

When we were in your world a couple of years ago Bruno, i got a call from my credit card company telling me my card had been used in 3 countries that day.
I said "Yes, we had breakfast in Paris, lunch in Brussels and tea in Amsterdam".
If we were still in OZ, we wouldnt have reach another states capital in that amount of travel!

Back