• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Members rides, Favorite Picture of YOUR car

"Dne'" said:
Aw shucks! you're so sweet Tarafied! Well darn it all, everyone on here is SWEEET, and I just we all lived on the same darned street so we could all play together! :cry
yes, this forum is great but it would be cool if more of us could get together. :pbj

Hello guys,

i like your cars :coo

Here is my baby:

big025.jpg

Markus

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mark,

What master cylinder do you use in your car? Also do you use the Porterfield R4 pads/R4S shoes on the street?
Thanks

Very cool picture Waffles...

I was looking for a picture yesterday and came across an older picture that I really liked. It was taken right after the first time I drove the car, July 8th, 2009.

2_19_07_09_9_44_48_0.JPG

"Fast68back" said:
Very cool picture Waffles...

I was looking for a picture yesterday and came across an older picture that I really liked. It was taken right after the first time I drove the car, July 8th, 2009.

2_19_07_09_9_44_48_0.JPG

Nice picture. What size wheels and tires on there?

This was at the Queen Mary in September 2008. I had moved my car after the show so I don't have to walk to far after helping pick up. The back round is downtown Long beach.

P1010655.jpg

"David67" said:
This was at the Queen Mary in September 2008. I had moved my car after the show so I don't have to walk to far after helping pick up. The back round is downtown Long beach.

P1010655.jpg

David, I cleaned it up a little for you. Hope you like it.
P1010655.jpg

Thanks, I have no photoshop skills.

Every year we help with the queen mary show, that trash can is always in the way in setting the cars into the parking spot.

This was at a get together last August.....

pic1b.png

I am a fan of this one as well.
pic2xi.jpg

Both very cool pictures. I snapped this one at a show on Sat. I was trying out that NorCal, don't raise the hood all the way trick....

Back