• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Members rides, Favorite Picture of YOUR car

Not sure if it's my favorite, but I like it!

minifeed9.jpg

I know you said favorite but they all are special in their own ways....
The '66/302 we restored in Az. My daughter thinking she owns it. (sold when we retired)
Favoritecardaughter.jpg

The restored '66/289 my wife bought me for my birthday in '06 (sold due to wifes medical crap)
100_9534-1.jpg

'00 GT Vert. Did the wheels and scoops to off set things a bit. (sold)
100_9504-1.jpg

'07 GT Vert Fun car for sure. (sold due to needing car to tow behind RV easy)
100_9745.jpg

The '68/302 bucket of rust bought and sold locally. Didn't want to deal in rust.
100_9756-1.jpg

The current '66/302 up for sale.
Picture004.jpg

"70_Fastback" said:
Pete - got a larger picture of the daughter too....? :beat

Man, that was a funny joke, one of the best I have heard today........remember, I have access to all the boards here and keep up on you guys. :scar

"daveSanborn" said:
Looks great Stan. Now with the car wrapped up maybe you can clean those gutters?
LOL I have 13 redwood trees around my house and they drop leaves almost year around! GRRRRR They're beautiful but a pain to keep up with, especially with a 2 story house. Maybe I should just crop the pic? : /

"70_Fastback" said:
Nice pic! Though that ratchet in his back pocket is making me nervous with no fender cover.... :scar

:lol

That is the first thing I thought when I saw the pic. Stacy took it for my fathers day gift two years ago. I have large framed version of it in my office.

As for their skin tone, the pic is photoshoped, the only things in color are the car an their shorts.

"KBMWRS" said:

Mike's is one expensive car. Even has his own suspension bridge he can take with him. Just sticks it on the roof for easy travel! :lol

Just kiddin', Mike. At least your car is in one piece and doesn't require human power to move it! :amaz

Back