• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Michael Jackson died of.......

Damn, I glad to be here where you can call a (million dollar) child molester a child molester and not be threatened with getting your pee pee spanked.(so to speak) Thank you Lord for sending this pedophile to Hell on this glorious day.(what took you so long?)I have a new Holiday in my calendar. :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep

"70 StangMan" said:
Damn, I glad to be here where you can call a (million dollar) child molester a child molester and not be threatened with getting your pee pee spanked.(so to speak) Thank you Lord for sending this pedophile to Hell on this glorious day.(what took you so long?)I have a new Holiday in my calendar. :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep

YOU are the man Dale :naug

"70 StangMan" said:
Wow!

I have had no use for the guy. Quite a revolting individual.

I wish I could throw a +1 down here, but Jeremy might have a shit conniption :hide2

"silverblueBP" said:
YOU are the man Dale :naug

Damnit. I missed the fireworks. Jeremy also texted and said since he was 95% plastic they were gonna melt him into legos so kids could play with him for a change.

I'm still trying to figure out why the hell this guy is getting a shit ton of news time, but Farrah and Ed, got a quick mention.

Out of Respect McDonalds has released a McJackson burger with 50yr old meat between 10yr old buns!

Hey with any luck someone is butt ramming him down there right now. Hope you like it Mikey. :mid

rumours are michael jackson did not have a heart a attack in the hospital, he was found in the childrens ward having a stroke

I wish I could throw a +1 down here, but Jeremy might have a shit conniption :hide2

It only bothers him cause he can't add :pick

Shit, I derailed the thread again..............................Whoopideedooo Mikey's dead.

attachment.php

yeah, I can't say I'll miss the pedophile freak either but I am totally sick of hearing about it on the news.

I mean good grief you have the cap and trade vote in the House today that could flush the rest of our once great country down the toilet and they are going on and on about this slime ball freak instead? I just don't get it. :conf

My thought when I heard was "good, I hope he is where all child molester freaks belong...burning in hell".

Throw his perverted ass in the ground, throw some dirt on the Bastard , let the worms do their thing and let's move on. If I hear "coming up next, the story of Michael Jackson" or "breaking news on Michael Jackson" I'm gonna' :2guns :2guns

Copied...........

what really happened...

Farrah died and went to heaven, when she got there God said he would grant her 1 wish. She wished for all the children to be safe and BOOM!!! You know the rest.........

"Johnny M" said:
rumours are michael jackson did not have a heart a attack in the hospital, he was found in the childrens ward having a stroke

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

"Sluggo" said:
Wow!

Go ahead, throw one down.

I dare ya... :bird

"Sluggo" said:
Wow!

+1
+2
+3
+4
+5

:bird

Back