• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mid America Shelby Meet at Hallett June 14-16, 2012

"silverblueBP" said:
Everything I saw being sold was for new Mustangs. There were LOTS of Mustangs that were Fox body and newer. Most if not all the old iron was with CVAR. Ronnie had his personal car there as well as the Chump car and Alan had his old track car there too (but it spun a main bearing the first day).

Hmm, well that is a bummer. Not much point making the 2000 mile round trip if I can't sell a few items to pay the gas...

"Fast68back" said:
Cool, WTH aint he over here then?

I told em about this joint. How it was mostly old F'ers from the other place along with some good ole new folks. We'll see.....

"silverblueBP" said:
That picture was taken out at Ronny's place in East Texas. I need to drop by again sometime and say howdy. IT been a long time since I have seen him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"silverblueBP" said:
I told em about this joint. How it was mostly old F'ers from the other place along with some good ole new folks. We'll see.....

Well, he is here now, just activated his account. Welcome Ronnie!

Thanks. With just a quick look around, it looks as if the old site just moved here. I haven't spent much time on any forum lately, it seems I run out of time to quickly. Now back on topic.

It was great to meet Mark finally and we had a great time at Hallett. Maybe after a few hours in the POS Mark will come to love it ;-). The ChumpCar was way to under geared for Hallett, but is a blast to drive.

Shaun, you should still come on down. There's still allot early cars and there needs to be more parts vendors for them. Allot of the early cars are there Thursday and Friday and then head to the drag strip for Saturday.

Ronnie.....

"HTRDCowboy" said:
It was great to meet Mark finally and we had a great time at Hallett.

Ronnie.....

I hope you all take note of that sentence!

Sure hope I don't lose my concentration and wreck the Chumpmobile thinking about these replies.

"Fast68back" said:
I bet Kevin's ears perked up.....

Ronnie's gonna be asking himself WTF, trying to figure out the meaning of THAT :yah

"silverblueBP" said:
Sure hope I don't lose my concentration and wreck the Chumpmobile thinking about these replies.

.....I thought blowing engines was your special thing......

"AzPete" said:
.....I thought blowing engines was your special thing......

Can't blow that motor up, it doesn't rev high enough to exert any stress on the parts :hide

"silverblueBP" said:

It won't be the first and I'm sure the last time its gotten hit.

Oh BTW did you read the part about replacing the ChumpCar with your own Mustang if you wreck it :sarc , with or without the motor.

Back