• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MITM pics

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
KBMWRS's better half and mine exchanging pics:
4_27_09_10_10_55_12_0.JPG

KBMWRS's pit stop:
4_27_09_10_10_55_12_1.JPG

Stayed at the Kon TIKI INN:
4_27_09_10_10_55_12_2.JPG

Mr. Big Toe had a good time as well:
4_27_09_10_10_55_12_3.JPG

L->R Back row: David67,Starfury, JeffTepper, Crustycurmudgeon, Moostang, 66gt350
On our knees (as usual) KBMWRS & cmayna
4_27_09_10_10_55_12_4.JPG

L->R: KBMWRS,66gt350,JeffTepper,cmayna,Starfury,David67,Crustycurmudgeon,Camachinist,
neighbor of KBMWRS with a modern stang:
4_27_09_10_10_58_40_0.JPG

Local cop was lonely and wanted to hang with us:
4_27_09_10_10_58_40_2.JPG

KBMWRS got a little lit up drinking on Sat evening:
4_27_09_10_10_58_40_4.JPG

A perfect view to end the evening:
4_27_09_10_10_59_41.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
4_27_09_10_10_58_40_4.JPG

Mike decided to take a detour from our afternoon cruise and visit the Diablo Canyon nuclear power plant. Looks like he accessed some off-limits areas. :rp

Frank

Last edited by a moderator:
We were all good.
Drive down with Myself, Craig, Jeff, Frank and my neighbor John wemt well. We stopped at our usual diner for lunch with Jeff's wife Lynn ordering a half chef's salad the size of Mt.Everest.

Check-in at Kon Tiki was fine with our group all situated at one end of the motel so we wouldn't bother others with our talking and drinking.

Cruise on Saturday although hot for this area went well. We did realize that our cruise group wasn't much on wino crawling and the 100 degree temps didn't help. Next year we'er thjinking of cruising up to Hearts Castle or a tour or maybe riding the Pismo Dunes in rental buggies.

Saturday night we just sat around outside drinkg and ordered too many pizzas...and then on cue, as I ordered it up at exactly 21:41, Vanderburg launched a missle with satellite onboard for our amusement. Quite a show.

Here are some pics....with more at the website:
IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/kbmwrs/2010/Sep10/MITM%202010/

Sure looks like Mikey's car developed a bad case of Jakeitus.

Not really. It was just the amount of booze he was carrying in the back that made it look that way.

Ya know, you guys always talk it up about the boozeahol, but this is the second year I've shown up with a 12 pack and nobody drank any. Nobody was even keeping pace with me, and I'm out of practice:p

My gf has a bunch of pictures on facebook; I'll see if I can get them posted here in the next couple days.

I didn't get my "Wish You Were Here" postcard!... :lol

Ok, I wish I was there. Maybe next year...

"Starfury" said:
Ya know, you guys always talk it up about the boozeahol, but this is the second year I've shown up with a 12 pack and nobody drank any. Nobody was even keeping pace with me, and I'm out of practice:p

Hey, I was doing my part. Sierra Nevada and Mike's Hard Lemonade. :pep

Frank

Wow looks like fun. Maybe I'll get started on Dirty Harry this year and see if I can get out there next year! Wait let me get this straight, Starfury showed up with free beer and nobody wanted any??? I'm sure I could help Starfury out!

Hey I was drinking Kamakazees all night , both nights. I hate beer. Usually I drink JD.

Back