• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Modified 1968 Coupe

I took a couple of pictures outside before we test fit the engine.

411.jpg

412.jpg

414.jpg

416.jpg

Over the weekend we fit a few things on the engine and installed the AOD transmission.

417.jpg

418.jpg

That engine doesn't look clean enough for that car.

I really enjoyed the last issue of Modified Mustangs and Fords. All your body tips and pics of this car.

"lethal289" said:
That engine doesn't look clean enough for that car.

I really enjoyed the last issue of Modified Mustangs and Fords. All your body tips and pics of this car.

We are not finished cleaning the engine yet. Also down the road there will be some upgrades to the engine but you will have to read Modified Mustangs & Fords to find out.

"GPR" said:
We are not finished cleaning the engine yet. Also down the road there will be some upgrades to the engine but you will have to read Modified Mustangs & Fords to find out.

Ohh, I will!

I got a set of Flowtech headers for a 96 Mustang they fit the right side great

420.jpg

One pipe fits the left side the rest we will have to make because of the steering and they hit the frame.

421.jpg

Jared (Current Performance Wiring) has a shop close to mine said he could build the header but thought he had a lot of 1 5/8" bends but only had enough to build one tube today.

422.jpg

"Fast68back" said:
I think a new coyote motor would look better in that engine bay

I'm sure it would look better but I'm not going to spend the money for a Coyote, new transmission, new headers, cut out the old crossmember and install new Rod & Custom crossmember and motor mount.

We went to a car show yesterday and parked beside the 1965 Fastback I painted SPI Viper red five years ago. The fastback still looks like it was just painted

432.jpg

431.jpg

Back