• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Monday Craigslist

1970 Mustang Mach 1

A real deal on a real car!
This is the one you've been looking for.
I bought this car in 1990, during which that time I put approximately 6,000 miles on it. It has always been garaged and covered. The Cleveland was rebuilt. The 4-speed transmission came out of a Boss 302. It has 350 traction-lok. Magnum 500's all the way around. I had it torn down all the way to the bare floors. It has no rust in the floor boards. I could not find the build sheet. I think it spent the early part of its life in Florida. I found white sand on the floor boards. There is no rust anywhere on the body. All upgrades were either Ford parts or NOS. I put no upgrades on the car that Ford didn't offer from the factory. I added a Ford only shaker set-up, power steering, and front disc brakes. All numbers under the hood match, including the motor. You really have to see this car to appreciate it. It has been bored out approximately .004. It has a Crane fireball cam shaft, which makes it idle kind of rough. I will answer any questions you have or send you more pictures. Please ask.

3n13k83o7ZZZZZZZZZ94i6cda469ab0da1768.jpg
3k13oa3p5ZZZZZZZZZ94i73907d822ba0196d.jpg

3n93k83p3ZZZZZZZZZ94i8041f08ee60215d9.jpg
3m03o03p1ZZZZZZZZZ94i77b9ea5aad5613fd.jpg

"daveSanborn" said:
$30k

What size pistons do you use after you bore the cylinders 0.004"?

I think he honed it.

I would have to guess if you can bore something out so little you would just put new rings on the pistons and let em slap around a bit. Maybe run some STP in it :naug

Back