• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Monday funny

Flysure1

:crazy
>>
>> THE GORILLA AND THE REDNECK
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> A small zoo in a backwoods of Kentucky obtained a very
>> rare species of a gorilla.
>>
>> Within a few weeks the gorilla, a female, became very
>> difficult to handle. Upon examination, the veterinarian determined the problem.The gorilla was in heat. To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available.
>>
>> Thinking about their problem, the Zoo Director thought of Billy Bob Burnett, a redneck part-time worker responsible for cleaning the turtle cages. Billy Bob, like most rednecks, had little sense but possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of any species.
>>
>> The Zoo Director thought they might have a solution. Billy
>> Bob was approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to mate withthe gorilla for $500.00?
>>
>> Billy Bob showed some interest, but said he would have to
>> think the matter over carefully. The following day, he announced that he would accept their offer, but only under five conditions:
>>
>> "First",
>> Billy Bob said, "I ain't gonna kiss her on the lips.." The Director quickly agreed to this condition.
>>
>> "Second",
>> he said, "She has to wear a 'Dale Earnhardt Forever' T-shirt." The Director again readily agreed to this condition.
>>
>> "Third",
>> he said, "you can't never tell no one abou this." The Director again readily agreed to this condition.
>>
>> "Fourth",
>> Billy Bob said, "I want all the children raise Southern Baptist." Once again it was agreed.
>>
>> "And last," Billy Bob said, "I'll need another
>> week to come up with the
>>
>> $500.00."
>>

Back