• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

More pics!

Sluggo

After buffing. I also blacked out the inner headlamp buckets. As soon as I get the headliner and glass back in I can put it together.

1_09_06_09_8_52_53_3.JPG

1_09_06_09_8_52_53_2.JPG

1_09_06_09_8_52_53_1.JPG

1_09_06_09_8_52_53_0.JPG

1_09_06_09_8_52_14_4.JPG

1_09_06_09_8_52_14_3.JPG

1_09_06_09_8_52_14_2.JPG

1_09_06_09_8_52_13_0.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The car is really looking awesome! Although the 4th pic reminds me of Colby cheese.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

"Sluggo" said:
As soon as I get the headliner and glass back in I can put it together.

So it will be done on Monday? If you take off today and tomorrow you can leave Friday for the CF and hook up with Jeremy for the drive up. Although, I guess its kinda hard to call in sick to work on your car, especially when your car is at your work. Lookin bad @$$!

"Fast68back" said:
So it will be done on Monday? If you take off today and tomorrow you can leave Friday for the CF and hook up with Jeremy for the drive up. Although, I guess its kinda hard to call in sick to work on your car, especially when your car is at your work. Lookin bad @$$!

I don't call in sick. I just tell em I ain't comin in :naug

I bet it would be a cool reception if I showed up at cornho09.

"70_Fastback" said:
Sweet ass.

The headlight buckets give me wood. Just FYI.

Wow, how did this gay as hell comment get missed :mid :ky

"silverblueBP" said:
Wow, how did this gay as hell comment get missed :mid :ky
Must be some sort of GO slang or something. Those guys are a breed all to their own. :hug2

"lethal289" said:
Must be some sort of GO slang or something. Those guys are an "inbreed" all to their own. :hug2

Fixed it :kaid

Back