• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang & Ford Show & Swap Meet; Olathe, KS @ the Great Mall. 6-26-2010.

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
30310_394654977273_553682273_4663642_5638075_n.jpg

Annual Show
Every year, the Mustang Club of Greater Kansas City hosts an annual show and swap meet in the Kansas City area. This year marks our 25th Annual Showiversary Show which will be held June 26th, 2010 at the Great Mall of the Great Plains in Olathe, KS. Our show will be judged using a shortened rules sheet form the Mustang Club of America. We have different divisions for Concours Trailered, Concours Driven, Occasional Driven, Daily Driven, Unrestored and Modified with a break down of over 75 different classes. This gives us the ability to provide fairness so that an occasional driven car is not competing against a car that was just brought out of a trailer like some of the other local shows.

The Mustang Club of Greater Kansas City has hosted five Mustang Club of America National Shows and one Grand National show. Our 2010 show will be held June 26th, 2010 at the Great Mall of the Great Plains at 20700 West 151st Street in Olathe, KS

http://mustangclubofgreaterkc.com/AnnualShow.shtml

Skip ( Mach1ne ) and myself (along with my way better half) will be attending the Mustang show this Saturday. If any other locals want to stop by, please do so. The show is in the parking lot at the Great Mall, in Olathe - out on 151st street.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like fun, I am leaving tonight with my parents to go to a family reunion in Russell and Wilson. Do not think I will have time to steal for a car show, I can only hope. My family reunions are usually Boring!

I just looked it up, it would be a 4 hour drive, looks like it will be out for sure.

And yeah, I see 3 hours 49 minutes / 241.91 miles. Do-able. But a Long, BORING day on the road. Best be bored with the family!

Back