• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang playing cards

The avatars could be optional. Agreed some avatars would be difficult to place and the animated ones would be impossible.

The test included what I thought to be all possible info. Real names is a little much.

"Sluggo" said:
Real names is a little much.
I don't think so. I think it would be nice to know the owners names and what part of the country/world they lived.
Nice little recognition , kinda' like my name on the certificate from the Grabber registry. :pbj

BTW, I would encourage those of you with projects to participate. I for one want to see them as well. Projects are just as enjoyable as finished cars.

"70_Fastback" said:
Dale - you got yours????
Nah, but it should be any day now. :roll Actually I threw that part in there just to see if you were paying attention. :beer

"Sluggo" said:
I do not have a card of choice in mind.
cardtest.png
cardtest2.png

I knew it. Sluggo is a Queen. :shrug :pbj :hide

Reading though this thread is not easy... its kinda trying to read War & Piece.

How many cars do you have now? I PM'd but before I read the thread that said what info you wanted... so I wasn't sure if I got counted.

UPDATE: Doh! I found the list right after I posted this - on another thread! Nevermind... [bitch]

"Bite Me" said:
Make sure you find the $100 bill I stuck in there between the Ace of spades and two of hearts. :par
Thank's for the bonus Mark. I just wish I would have found out sooner. Glad I didn't re-gift, I would have been pissed. :rant

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
I guess I've just never been a fan of the stark white, Photoshopped background. I like the look of the surroundings, the shadows, the "real" look. The white background makes it look artificial and two-dimensional, IMO.

Frank

Frank, I'm with you on this one. The background in some of our images adds to the overall photo. Maybe we can choose individually?

"SAC69" said:
Frank, I'm with you on this one. The background in some of our images adds to the overall photo. Maybe we can choose individually?

I don't see why not.

I took a photography class recently and we learned how to take an action shot called panning where the car is moving and the background is blurry. It's not an easy thing to do but is very cool if you can pull it off. My friend that took the class with me is going to try to help me get a shot like that. I have to do the hardest job to drive the car. It's a dirty job but somebody's got to do it! If we can get that I think that might make a good card picture. I couldn't find a good example of this with a car, but here is one with a mountain bike. Pretty bad ass I think!

I also really like the ones I've seen where the car is in the middle of the road. Looks cool - but not a easy shot to get :skul!

My 14 y/o granddaughter is just learning about those type shots. We talked about trying it with the car next time she has the time.

I took this pic of the very first factory backed 962 Porsche back in the 80's at Daytona. The car was coming off the tri-oval into turn 1. The place that developed the film for me back then offered me $100 for the negative. For some stupid reason, I turned him down :shrug

If you zoom in you can see who was driving!

Back