• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang Plus Car Show.....

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
So in years gone by there would be a strong showing of VMF/StangFix guys at the show. Alas i was almost alone. There was Ted Nelson with his son's '67 which they just completed the last night. And there was the usual strong contingent of BAMA folks. It just seems the formerly strong NorCal group has gone silent.

Yes !!! Where are all the old dudes !!!
We need fresh blood into this forum.
At least I try to get my son involved into the mustanghobby but "the crisis" takes over for now.
I am sure where we are all over this "world event" youngster will get interested into this hobby as money comes in.
my 2 eurocent.

Show1.JPG Engine1.JPG Under1.JPG It was good to see KBMWRS there at least we made a good showing for '67 Fastbacks from StangFix & VMF.
Here are a few pic of the freshly finished '67. 3.2 miles on it when my son parked his new ride(we trailed it in lieu of making that trip the shake down cruise). Does he look happy that his car is done?

Nice looking car, he definitely looks pleased. Who's R&P did you use? Power? Happy with it so far?

From Infinity and beyond

Never Argue With A Moron– They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Nice looking car, he definitely looks pleased. Who's R&P did you use? Power? Happy with it so far?

From Infinity and beyond

Never Argue With A Moron– They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
TCP power rack(came unused from an unfinished donor car). We also converted to a 68 column. Too soon to tell, still under 10 miles on the car but so far so good.

Very nice 67! Maybe we should put it up as the CotM for the rest of the year. :p

Sluggo was the glue for this site.

fd

Back