• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My 67 fastback build

Figured it time for an update. No idea where I left off, but I've been dropping money left and right to get her to a driver stage.

Had the engine block cleaned and honed, crank polished, and new rod bolts. Been working in the evenings to get her here.
f014da52d04967497a3e22b76147c70e.jpg
2641debf7adba3b55d16d717d9393388.jpg

Still got a few parts on order to finish buttoning the engine up.

Nice!

Got a target date? I find when I put a date to things I tend to do much better at getting things done. I haven't actually set a completion date, in my case, but rather dates I want certain tasks done. It also helps to keep me motivated. Small goals easier to attain kind of thing.

Nice!

Got a target date? I find when I put a date to things I tend to do much better at getting things done. I haven't actually set a completion date, in my case, but rather dates I want certain tasks done. It also helps to keep me motivated. Small goals easier to attain kind of thing.

You're killin me smalls!

Looks great! It's great to dump money into the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Smackatalk

Thanks guys. So I've got a 50/50 split on painting the dizzy cap. I thought black to match everything else, but some say to keep it red because it breaks things up. Whatcha think?

I can't stand to agree with pin head but black would be my vote too. At least to me, the dizzy is not something I think one wants to draw attention to. I have spent more time and money hiding every wire and disguising hoses and what not to not distract from the engine. One thing I do like about a SBC is that the dizzy and the next of plug wires hides neatly behind/under the air cleaner.

Back