• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My 68 Fastback at the Nostalgia drags

I've seen it in person and while it might not be pretty it is cool so that makes it pretty cool in my book!

"Antlerfiend" said:
I know it is not the prettiest but it is mine. I don't have the money to restore it right now but I am having alot of fun with it.

Pretty doesn't matter to a lot of people. Fun is what it's all about. How quick does it run?

Here is a still pic of my car. Thanks for the compliment and pic Craig.
68CJ.jpg

No that is my buddy Mark's car. I race him in the first video. The last time he went to the track he said he ran .3 faster than my fastest run. I have to get some traction now to beat him. It is gonna be a great year at the track for us. My car is gonna end up a CJ clone when I am finished with it. Craig took that pic at the Street Rod Nationals after I drove it there with open headers. That car sounds obnoxious, didn't get pulled over though but my head was rattled by the time I got there.

"cmayna" said:
There is so such thing as an ugly 68 fastback. Awesome video BTW.
I would have said the same about most classic mustangs and then I saw this...

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 60
You still considering the "barn find" Cobra Jet look? I think that would be so cool, I'd never get it painted.

Thanks for the compliments. Craig, I am still gonna do the barn find Cobra Jet look. I am gonna keep on having fun with my car because that is what it was made for. You would be surprised at the attention this car brings wherever I take it. Craig, the Nostalgia Drags are May 12th in Hardinsburg if you want to come this year.

Back