• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My BBQ buddy

Shari and I had a talk about selling Dolly on the web site, we won't be. We both feel it should be a stangfix only item. When I get some made up, we'll put them up as a donation to the forum and Troop Support.

John,
You are one sick mofo.....That's why we like you. I can see it now "Sorry sir, leadtime for roller perches are 6-8 weeks for I'm too busy filling Dolly orders"....

"cmayna" said:
John,
You are one sick mofo.....That's why we like you. I can see it now "Sorry sir, leadtime for roller perches are 6-8 weeks for I'm too busy filling Dolly orders"....

:rofl ....

And the next thing they would ask is " Who the Hell is Dolly"?

Then I'd be in big trouble :boo ....... as they say around here "keep it local"

So I get up today and go in the shop to find Dolly making oatmeal.

dd1.JPG

Dick came over wanting to cook his own oats and scared her so bad she dropped the bowl.

dd2.JPG

Being the pig he is, Dick decided that it didn't matter if she was standing or not so he moved in.

dd3.JPG

Then Dolly's sister D-D (or double D as her friends call her who had just flown in from Hamburg Germany) herd the comotion and came over to see what was going on.

dd4.JPG

She saw that Dick was trying to take advantage of her sister and got in between them. You go girl !

dd5.JPG

Being the big sister, she wanted to help and bent over to pick up the bowl of oatmeal.

dd6.JPG

Dick being the shamefull pig he is decided that it didn't matter who, he just wanted some oats so he went over to get somme from D-D.

dd7.JPG

When Dolly saw what Dick was up to, she dicided that this punk was in need of intervention.

dd8.JPG

She got in behind her sister and it looked like Dick was going to give up.

dd9.JPG

They both said " look, he's leaving. He will finally leave us alone" !

dd10.JPG

Well, Dick is not dump and put himself in position to take over.

dd11.JPG

The girls screamed as he tossed them on his flat bed wagon. "I'll get my oats no matter what you say Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha" !

dd12.JPG

And off they went.

dd13.JPG

I haven't seen them since. I hope he brings them back when he's done, I'm hungry.

OMG. I can see it now. The saga of Dick and his girls...... as they travel around the world bringing joy and tsk tsk to all the readers.

What have we started here?

John, I knew you weren't going to let this die down after listening to you yesterday.

Well, it's all beach pony's fault. :taz

Dick finally brought the girls back and had his brother Donk with him. It sounded like they both got thier oats for breakfast. Donk is smitten over DeeDee and Dick still loves Dolly so thier might me a union soon.

dickndonk.JPG

Dick-N-Dolly ...and... Donk-N-DeeDee

And to cook the burgers:

Pattywagon.JPG

The Pattywagon

Some people are just sick...............and then there is the bunch on here. Wife loved your story as did I. :rofl :rofl :rofl

Back