• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

my neighbor died...

tarafied1

and I had nothing to do with it!
it was the guy who was complaining about my cars. I simply mentioned it to Hillary the other day when she was campaigning.
But seriously, he did die today. His wife was distraught in the front yard and I went over, the police, ambulance and a fire truck showed up. Then several detectives and after a bit the coroner. He was 71. Looks like he fell and hit his head pretty hard and bled to death. She said she heard him hollering but that he always does so she told him to be quiet. When she went back in the bed room to check on him she thought he was just passed out. She couldn't wake him. She called a friend who came over and told her he was dead. Then she freaked out.

I almost feel guilty now. We had tried to make things more presentable and I even offered to help with his lawn mowing and stuff like that. My son said one day he came over after the initial blow-up and talked to him about the cars. It was mostly the Bobcat that set him off. My son sold the van. Anyway, like I said we tried to make peace with him. I guess he was just grouchy from being in bad health and worried about his wife. She is a sweet women. She is going thru a rough time too. Her health is really bad. I expected we would find out she passed but didn't expect he would go first. He had some heart issues but I don't know if they were life threatening.

Sorry to hear that. A college classmate of my father's was working on the roof of his daughter's house, slipped, and hit his head on a block wall. Game over... Life is precious and short, and none of us gets out alive.

yeah, that could work!
I could only think how now the car would piss him off even more. My son came home from work tonight at around 10pm. It has an open header. We live at the top of a hill, so it was working all the way up the hill...
In fact I was sitting outside and heard him clearly a few blocks away. Definitely gonna have to get him a muffler!

Sorry to hear.

My Mustang is Captain America, my pickup is George, the Camaro isn't named yet and the wife's Durango isn't named.

I like Karma.

Mel

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

My mustang is Frankenstang, the wifes SS Commodore is The Bogandore (Its an Aussie thing) and the Hilux is You F$#@&ing piece of s$#t

Back