• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My new Pet Suppy store is slowly coming together

"stangg" said:
Nice touch with the tennis balls on the counter...

My brother owns a tennis club and they replace the tennis balls every couple of months. We take those and sell them 3 for $1 as "pre-loved" and send all the proceeds to a charity of our choosing. Mine go to Canine Companions. Plus, I send the training facility a box of balls every so often for them to use in training the dogs.

Nice selection of Kongs..... Best. Toy. Ever.

We'll have to come out and see you. Molly needs a new Nylabone.

"BobV" said:
Nice selection of Kongs..... Best. Toy. Ever.

We'll have to come out and see you. Molly needs a new Nylabone.

Just received all the Nylabones a few mins ago!! Come on over, we can talk about other items you have.

"silverblueBP" said:
My brother owns a tennis club and they replace the tennis balls every couple of months. We take those and sell them 3 for $1 as "pre-loved" and send all the proceeds to a charity of our choosing. Mine go to Canine Companions. Plus, I send the training facility a box of balls every so often for them to use in training the dogs.

I heard that BeachPony likes balls.... :roll maybe you could send some to him. :hide

"silverblueBP" said:
Just received all the Nylabones a few mins ago!!
After watching tonite's weather it looks like that's not all ya'll be receiving in the next few days.

"70 StangMan" said:
After watching tonite's weather it looks like that's not all ya'll be receiving in the next few days.

They're calling for 8-12" of snow and ice. Probably end up with a dusting :confu As long as it doesn't drift me "in", it'll be fine.

"KBMWRS" said:
I heard that BeachPony likes balls.... :roll maybe you could send some to him. :hide

:no Mikey, you must have me confused with another friend of yours that lives much closer to you and travels to the east coast with you.

The Store looks good and ready, but you are missing a picture on the wall that will bring you luck...

index.php

fd

When are you gonna get the website up and running?

I need to order some inflatable sheep for next year's WE exchange. :Mark

"FordDude" said:
The Store looks good and ready, but you are missing a picture on the wall that will bring you luck...

index.php

fd

P-chop a hot female in that shirt and we'll talk. I don't want the customers running out the door after seeing Mikey!

"RustyRed" said:
When are you gonna get the website up and running?

I need to order some inflatable sheep for next year's WE exchange. :Mark
+2.

"silverblueBP" said:
What happened, your "flock" get to old?

Mid left the gate open one night and they all got the flock out of there.....(yea, yea. I know.. it's lame )

I am NOT going to give away my flock to you bozos, but I am willing to send each and every one of you a blow-up ewe for White Elephant gifts.

"Midlife" said:
I am NOT going to give away my flock to you bozos, but I am willing to send each and every one of you a blow-up ewe for White Elephant gifts.
New ... or umm "used" :shrug

Back