• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My new valve covers

I was pretty much digg'in my fabricated sheet metal valve covers until I seen these. Blue Thunder just came out with pentroof sbf valve covers. I bought them from Stan at FPA. He said I was the only one in Alaska that had them :pep What do you think. I put them on, drove to the last car show of the year and won two trophys.

[attachment deleted by admin]

They look good. I do hope that the surface is easy to clean engine grime off. With all that satin look, you need to replace the chrome breather cap. Have you given the governor a ride yet?

Pentroof is the angle of the roof. Do a google search for pentroof and you'll know what I mean.

I better give her a ride now before she gets stuck in DC. She was supposed to be at the Freedom Flag car show last weekend but now she's big time.

Those look nice Mike ~thu

I was just up in your neck of the woods 2 Sundays ago, drove through on my way to a jobsite in Fairbanks. Nice town, I would have stopped had I known you were there. Maybe next time :eek:ccasion14:

Hey Mark,

All the way from Kansas to work in FBKS? Are you working for a contractor out of Anch? What job? I just got back from FBKS several weeks ago. I had a job at the Eielson Power plant replacing the bulk fire pump mains. If you are coming from out of state, you must be working on Wainwright or Eielson. Give me a call if you come back through. I'll give you a ride you won't forget :hide

Nice looking covers, have you got stud girdles under there? Got a picture of you and Sara? That would be a good one for the forum.

"Mustang Mike" said:
Hey Mark,

All the way from Kansas to work in FBKS? Are you working for a contractor out of Anch? What job? I just got back from FBKS several weeks ago. I had a job at the Eielson Power plant replacing the bulk fire pump mains. If you are coming from out of state, you must be working on Wainwright or Eielson. Give me a call if you come back through. I'll give you a ride you won't forget :hide

I work for a lumber/millwork company and we are providing all the trim, hardware and pre hung door units for a housing job at Ft.Wainwright. This past trip was my 2nd to the big state! Next time I come up that way, I'll look you up.

Back