• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My radio delete/gauge cluster

blue65coupe

543046073308_0_SM.jpg

PO hack job

743046073308_0_SM.jpg

bezel

653046073308_0_SM.jpg

installed and working

It's amazing how you spend so much time working on something trying to make it "blend" and then when you get it done it's like, "Oh well".
Cut ABS and tried to trim to resemble cluster and gb door. Had to use bolts to secure it for now. I'm gonna change the fastening method when I see what I want...don't know what that is yet. Trim is made out of "mexican accent". You know, the "chrome" striping everyone outlines their lights and such with. Spent about an hour and a half trying to figure out how to make it work to install on the face. No go. Just glued and wrapped the outer edge and held with zip ties for about 3 hours.

I changed the input into a url so one could go to the images, but it says I am forbidden to view them. *sigh*

I can put the URL in a window and open it, but its still really small. I tried editing the properties from SM to MD or LG but they would not work.

Yesterday they were showing. I tried to upload to the gallery but the file at that time was too big. We need a Magnum gallery. Maybe I didn't make one and am just fooling with you guys.

All three are now in gallery

Now that I can see the pictures, heck yeah man that looks GREAT! Does this mean we'll see your car at MBB II?

Thanks Dave. That's the plan this year. I'm taking it tomorrow for the headliner install and when I get it back will finish on the interior. The only major thing left is spring replacement and then the rest of the goodies. Billy and I were talking and the only dilemma I'll have for MBB II will be whether or not to drive it easy with the 3.55 or put the 2.79 back in for that trip. 2.79 better on the ride down (c4), 3.55 better for being down there.

Back