• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My wife, the crabber

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Last night feeling a little frisky after eating some yummy Sushi I asked my wife if she wanted to watch something on cable TV after the kids went to bed. "Sorry honey, I need to be up by 3am tomorrow to go crabbing with the boys from work".

WTF?

Actually I knew about her annual crab fest, just wanted to give her a bad time. So she should be going out under the Golden Gate as I type this on her way out into the ocean to hopefully bring home a limit of crab. Guess who is stuck spending the evening cleaning them critters.

Lmao, Craig has crabs. I guess the manscaping didn't work that well for you. Them suckers must be "underground". Good luck with this one buddy.

Damn, She came home with 6 monster crabs (cooked) and 10 Rock Cods (cleaned). Tonight we are having a crab feast. Tomorrow, I'm giving George the painter a crab lunch while we work on Shag.

Hey craig, you're more than welcome to come down here and donate some crab to a starving college student:D

Oh sure, some friend you are. Gonna give crabs to George now. Nice. Next thing ya know, you'll be lurkin around in Packey's basement whispering sweet nothings in his ear. YOUR A MONSTER I SAY!

"cmayna" said:
Damn, She came home with 6 monster crabs (cooked) and 10 Rock Cods (cleaned). Tonight we are having a crab feast. Tomorrow, I'm giving George the painter a crab lunch while we work on Shag.
So lets see if I understand how this went down, your wife goes out with a bunch of "guys" from work, gets "crabs" and now you are giving them to your painter---hmm, I guess I'll never understand Californians---tsk-tsk-tsk

Rod,
It's called sharing :binkybaby:

I need to make my wife a crab omlette this am.......

"beach pony" said:
Next thing ya know, you'll be lurkin around in Packey's basement whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

That is a truly frightening thought !!!!!!!!! :hide

Back