• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Myrtle Beach DrunkFest at Rons house?

daveSanborn

Ron,

I got wind of a party at your house in a couple months? Count me in. Make sure at least 2 guys stay sober to help me get into my car. Preferably Duane (he's a big guy) and Brian (he's a cop, and I'm wondering how well this will go over with him.... guess we'll find out).

I'd planned on being down there anyway chasing boobs and asses around the local dive bars during Bike Week, so this will allow me to kill two birds with one stone, sans Harleys. Can you designate an area on your lawn where I can passout? I like to have a plan. How far is the Rat Hole from your house and normally how many cop cars could one expect to avoid between these two points? If I'm not coherent, and it gets to be around 7:30 PM, call me a cab, destination Rat Hole, and I'll crawl back to the FB in the AM.

Word!

"daveSanborn" said:
. Preferably Duane (he's a big guy)
Word!

Ron has met me. I bet he's LHAO right now. Looks like I'll be there. Gotta go ahead and reserve a room before they're all taken.

The early bird gets the $100 a night room (might be too late 4 that). The bug fat lazy bird who books his room from his cell phone on the way to MB gets the $475 a night room (more towels).

Dave:
Don't forget to take a piss on BP's front lawn rather than going inside and doing it in his front hall.

Oh, don't worry about me and the front hall. I'm house trained. It would help with my aim to have one of those flamingos to piss on....

"daveSanborn" said:
Oh, don't worry about me and the front hall. I'm house trained. It would help with my aim to have one of those flamingos to piss on....
And why do you think they are all laying down dead? Your aim is all over the place!

"daveSanborn" said:
Ron,

I got wind of a party at your house in a couple months? Count me in. Make sure at least 2 guys stay sober to help me get into my car. Preferably Duane (he's a big guy) and Brian (he's a cop, and I'm wondering how well this will go over with him.... guess we'll find out).

I'd planned on being down there anyway chasing boobs and asses around the local dive bars during Bike Week, so this will allow me to kill two birds with one stone, sans Harleys. Can you designate an area on your lawn where I can passout? I like to have a plan. How far is the Rat Hole from your house and normally how many cop cars could one expect to avoid between these two points? If I'm not coherent, and it gets to be around 7:30 PM, call me a cab, destination Rat Hole, and I'll crawl back to the FB in the AM.

Word!

Dave, good news for you! The RatHole is probably less than a mile from my house. One good kick in the ass may land you there on one hop! ;D

cmon you guys. Pony up the funds to fly me out.

Ron, Very nice sig pic, though I don't see your 5 daughters all stretched out in the car ~cuss

Alright guys, I'm at the beach so I'm having to do this from my phone. Glad to see this made its way over here. Dave, no prob with helping you in the car. My powers end at the Raleigh city limits. I'll check back in later.

Whoops! I'll be there from the 3rd through the 5th. I plan on driving the '66 down Friday afternoon, partying my butt off that night and then recuperating at your place Saturday while waiting to start all over again Saturday night.

Calling for a room today. Woo Hoo. Blue is probably not going to make it. I see no way I'll have the interior back together before then. I know it's 2 friggin months away but there is a lot to get done at the house. Couple that with hunting season coming up, getting the room ready for the other kid, hunting season, and hunting season....you get my drift. Anyway, I'll probably be heading down with another stanger buddy and we'll be bringing either his '07 GT vert or maybe even the '90 GT.

Back