• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Myrtle Beach DrunkFest at Rons house?

Hey guys. Here is some info I posted on the other site but wanted to post here for those that no longer visit there.

Alright ladies and gents. Here are a couple of places for those looking for something other than a hotel to stay at.

Its called the Ocean Lakes Community. I know the site is mostly about thier RV part, but these are actual houses that are for rent inside the community. You'd be renting a house from a friend of mine's family. My wife and I are staying there ourselves. We are renting one of their smaller ones. Here are the two they have left and their info.

House 1

2 Bed, 2 Bath. Sleeps 6. Price Includes Golf Cart use. No cleaning charge if you clean before you leave, extra for cleaning service. $200 Deposit (Refunded if nothing crazy happens) and $150 total for the two nights (Fri and Sat). Basically you're getting the house for $75/night. After Duane's taxes and fees, you'll probably come out cheaper.

House 2

6 Bed, 3 Bath. Sleeps a bunch. Full kitchen and living room. Same deal as before. $300 deposit and $250 total for the two nights.

You do have bring your on linens (ie sheets, towel, etc). Its quiet and clean. I trust my family there. I stayed in the large house just a couple months ago for a wedding and it was NICE. While I didn't ask for a personal favor on the rates, these ain't bad at all. The smaller house would be good for a family coming in and the larger house would be good for a couple of guys to go in on together. BP can correct me if I'm wrong, but its only about 5-7 miles from his house, and only 1 mile from the Holiday Inn.

If you are interested or have any other questions, shoot me a PT and I'll put you in touch with the owner to make the arrangements.

Brian

Normally I would "applaud" you on this type of info but since I've booked and you come up with this cool option, my finger is.....wait......um.....YOU'RE NUMBER ONE IN MY BOOK BABY!!! Seriously though, sounds like a great deal for those who haven't made reservations.

Yeah, sorry Duane. I was working out the logistics with the owner. I hated I couldn't post something sooner.

Trust me, it's all good. I was bustin' your chops more than anything. If a bunch of these yahoos get in the place, I don't need my name attached to it!!! Great info for some of 'em though. Nice job.

Back