• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MyStangfix Birthday!

beach pony

Drunkfest Coordinator
Donator
Yesterday was my Stangfix Birthday! :bow How come none of you fucktards didn't wish me well? :wtf
Ya bunch of non caring mofo's! :vio

This thread outta get some great responses! :crazy

The only time he shows up is when we talk about that delectable snack sent straight from the gods........boiled peanuts aka, BP

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmm :toot

BoiledPeanuts.jpg

Are you cooking those at this moment? If so, I'll have Scotty beam me to your kitchen....right now :tigg

"beach pony" said:
Yesterday was my Stangfix Birthday! :bow How come none of you fucktards didn't wish me well? :wtf

Prolly cuz some fucktard did not put such an important date on the calendar.

This thread outta get some great responses! :crazy

"beach pony" said:

Fuck you and the orange horse you rode in to town on...*G* :hug2

And we are supposed to care about this too.................I have enough things to keep track of besides how long you been hanging out here stirring the shit. You ought to be apologizing to us for being here so damn long.....

Well, as I suspected, this thread got a lot of responses. So, I'd like to thank you all very much for the warm wishes and swell feelings sent my way.

Yeah, whatever, fuck this. Screw all you no count, sheep lovin, orange wearin, peanut eatin, PT Cruiser chasin, California faggot, Stangfix shitheads! Whew, I feel better now. Oh and Thanks again boys!

24622180366_large.jpg

Don't mention it nut muncher, now fuck off... :gobp fucker :mid

Damn Ron, did Mike loan you his football or something? Get that thing out of your ass and get the MBB plans together. I'm assuming AARP is late mailing your card or something? Big deal. You're old, Mark is fat, and people drive Gay Orangutan cars. Get over it.

"blue65coupe" said:
Damn Ron, did Mike loan you his football or something? Get that thing out of your ass and get the MBB plans together. I'm assuming AARP is late mailing your card or something? Big deal. You're old, Mark is fat, and people drive Gay Orangutan cars. Get over it.

Without the old farts card he doesn't get his senior discount at the Piccadilly Buffet.......at the 3pm early bird service :doh

Back