• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

N.F.L. naked football lady

IdHitThat_Thumb_1.gif

Reminds me of weird science and the broad that started the whole Angelina Jolie big lips thing in the 80s.

Mel

I'm sorry, that creeped me out. It'd be one thing if they'd been painted to look like footballs, but those looked like digitally super-imposed and eerily unnatural.

I would think if she walked into my room, jumped on my bed and began to undress...the LAST thing on my mind would be football :pbj

"AtlantaSteve" said:
I'm sorry, that creeped me out. It'd be one thing if they'd been painted to look like footballs, but those looked like digitally super-imposed and eerily unnatural.

You hit the nail on the head. They did nothing for me either.

"n_pieces" said:
those would make for some awfully ugly side boobs. :craz

Girl you just crack me up with your attitude. :pep Please keep it coming... fd

Just be the quarterback and have her play center. :vic Who needs to see her footballs.

I will assume that with all of our whining in the Take a Ride with Sluggo thread resulted in a good thing. Now when we post a youtube link we get the box on the same page and not redirected. :EB fd

"FordDude" said:
I will assume that with all of our whining in the Take a Ride with Sluggo thread resulted in a good thing. Now when we post a youtube link we get the box on the same page and not redirected. :EB fd

We had those very powers before the influx of people. They were removed to help the site run better. I wonder why they are back now. Wheres Steve?

"lethal289" said:
We had those very powers before the influx of people. They were removed to help the site run better. I wonder why they are back now. Wheres Steve?

You'll have to ask sluggo...He's WAY more likely to add features and upgrade things than I am.

"guruatbol" said:
Reminds me of weird science and the broad that started the whole Angelina Jolie big lips thing in the 80s.

Mel

Mel, It was Kelly LeBrock

Here's what she looked like back then.....

yeowsa

and now (gulp)......

barf

Back