• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

National Cougar Convention

Damn....I am soooo there.....

Huh? What for? Me no understand.

I was under the impression that cougars were interested in younger, good looking men.... what the hell would you do there besides be ignored?

"daveSanborn" said:
Huh? What for? Me no understand.

I was under the impression that cougars were interested in younger, good looking men.... what the hell would you do there besides be ignored?

Fetch beers........

Wait a minute here.......Deb has a trip to SF coming up :wtf

Phone call: uh honey? I need to work late tonight. Something unexpectedly arose and I need to take care of it. Don't wait up for me.

DDDDIIAAAAAMMMMMMMM. Dinahs is only 3 mile from me casa. Maybe I should take the truck so I can bring home a truck load of Cougars.

Explanation: un honey? Look what I brought home for you.

Rick,
Yeah, cash in your ticket and come out. I'll let you load up the goat. The trunk is bigger than the back seat so you can bring back to your hotel room quite the bounty of goodies.

Maybe if you have the energy, the next day you can help me work on Shag.

"cmayna" said:
Rick,
Yeah, cash in your ticket and come out. I'll let you load up the goat. The trunk is bigger than the back seat so you can bring back to your hotel room quite the bounty of goodies.

Maybe if you have the energy, the next day you can help me work on Shag.

Energy, hell, that'll be my excuse to get outta there.

24622180370_large.jpg

Go ahead Craig. She's waaaaaaaaaaiiiitinggggggggggggg! :mj

Last edited by a moderator:
Back