• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NCFBA meet

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Today the NorCal FastBack Association met at the infamous Alices Resturant. Good time hanging with gtscode, kbmwrs and JeffTepper.

Justin, thanks for the lunch...

pane3abe.jpg

3yza3una.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:steer :steer :steer

fun drive, especially following Jeff on the way back.

And a BIG thank you to Justin for buying us all lunch. :thu

Of course now the NorCal team will show up at his place and finish the interior....red tuck and roll vinyl I think.

"RapidRabbit" said:
Beautiful sunny California and not a vert in the bunch. You guys need some variety.

But we do have "variety" The big block 390's allowed the Cleveland Kid (Craig) to come along!!

"JeffTepper" said:
But we do have "variety" The big block 1967's 390's allowed the 68 Kid (Craig) to come along!!

Fix'ed it for you Jeff. :roll

fd

Very nice pics. Alice's Restaurant on Thanksgiving weekend. It reminds me of an old song...

Let's face it, Shag really is the standard we aspire for!!!

It was pretty awesome when the dozens of bikers stopped and watched the four of us pull in.

Sigh......Seemed just like yesterday when we were so busy working on the Justin's car....

Poker@Justins.jpg

"cmayna" said:
Sigh......Seemed just like yesterday when we were so busy working on the Justin's car....

Poker@Justins.jpg

Ahhh I love that picture. I was off trying to buy flywheel bolts if I remember correctly. I have so many awesome pictures from the restoration I should put more up here!

That was at my old house where everything was in the garage, then a spare room then a shed in back. I'll post pics later for fun.

Lets say they weren't optimal working conditions.

Randy you ain't seen nothing yet!!

Back