• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Need Advice as to What to do

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
And what would Dave S. do in this situation?

It's a rainy, drizzly Saturday day, and I finished up a harness, getting it out to FedEx. Can't mow the lawn, and no other honey-do's on the list.

Should I:
(1) Take a good long nap
(2) Ask SWMBO if she wants anything done?
(3) Go into work and get caught up on paperwork
(4) Go outside and cut the brush back in the rain

I'm highly favoring #1...

I think you are lying about the rain. It is clear here......

You could clean for my visit on Sunday...lol...but I know you will nap.

Sleep when the sun goes down. Don't waste good daylight on a nap. Suck up to the wife, take her out somewhere. Never hurts to have an atta boy in your pocket for use at a later date.

Me, I would've taken a nap, but invited SWMBO :naug :hug2 :mid

but......................that's me.

As it rained here on Sunday, albeit a little late, I believe I have your answer.

After awaking hungover on sunday morning, I shot down to the nearest BoJangles to pickup breakfast for everyone else who was feeling as crappy as I was. Upon returning, the women started yapping while eating their breakfast so I crawled back into bed for a 2 hour nap. After leaving the beach house and driving home in the rain, I ended up in the shop to assist my son working on his motorcycle. While there, I finally got around to removing the faulty radar detector from my car and got it ready to send back for a warranty repair. The girls had gone shopping, so I took a shower and lounged watching the movie "Invincible" until they returned. Then I took everyone out to dinner at the Olive Garden. It was a very relaxing Sunday.

"Midlife" said:

It's a rainy, drizzly Saturday day, and I finished up a harness, getting it out to FedEx. Can't mow the lawn, and no other honey-do's on the list.

Should I:
(1) Take a good long nap
(2) Ask SWMBO if she wants anything done?
(3) Go into work and get caught up on paperwork
(4) Go outside and cut the brush back in the rain

I'm highly favoring #1...

I vote for #4.

I mean, who doesn't like to whack wet bush?

"70_Fastback" said:
I vote for #4.

I mean, who doesn't like to whack wet bush?

Nice to know someone else prefers :mid to napping :rofl

Back