• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Need some 70 parts

68stang289

Looking for the following parts to finish off my 70 Mach 1 restoration:

Passenger side sport lamp surround (3 prongs and slides over the sport lamps)
Drivers side door jamb vent
Outer dash trim caps (both sides)
Interior quarter trim caps (both sides) (triangle piece that fits between the interior quarter panel and the rear sail panel)
70 Sport lamp switch (in the center of the dash just above the radio)
Front and rear radio brackets
Seat adjusting latch spring (small spring that fits on the seat track without the handle)
70 Steering column lower cover

You may be in luck - just saw that CJP is selling repo sportlamp switches for $60.

FGS10.jpg

Not looking to spend $60 for a new one. I actually only need the "sportlamps" piece that attaches to the switch.

Thanks for that link. I have had absolutely no luck finding someone just selling the fob so I figured it was just easier to look for a decent used whole unit.

Unfortunatley, they are scarce and expensive. I was thrilled to see that they are reproducing them now. OEM units have brought over $100 in the past. I might even email CJP and find out of their source will sell just the fob.

I guess I didn't realize they were worth that kind of money. That's actually a really good idea to contact CJ's, I will go ahead and do that. Thanks for all the info and the links!

Back