• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

need some help understanding this vid

I saw that one a while back. A Christian guy was at a Radical Islam (is there really any other kind?) rally in Michigan. He picked up a hand out that seemed to advocate terrorism. He asked about it and basically came really close to getting his ass whipped by the "peaceful religions" security guards.

So much for your right to free speech, huh?

Could be worse I suppose. A few years ago I heard a story about some Coptic Christians out of Egypt that went onto a Muslim website to debate religion with them. Someone broke into their house and brutally murdered the whole family. Care to take a wild guess who might have been behind that entire family's murder?

It's called thuggary. They can say and do what they want, and we get no say in it. If we do we're labeled hatemongers and racist.

"Snuffleupagus" said:
You're a white male, no application needed.

No racism implied, just the way it is from my personal experience.

yep, try bringing up valid concerns about the current administration and see how fast it gets ya slapped with a racist label in some crowds.

Forget the fact I have been bashing Ted "leave her at the bridge" Kennedy, Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Pelosi, or anyone that shares their communist views for years. Since our current telepromter reader in chief is black if you disagree with his policies then surely you're a racist (or a terrorist) , it couldn't possibly be that you actually disagree with his hard left views / policies.

Thats an outrage. I hope that the people who made the video were able to prosecute. Not that it would do any good.

Not to make lite of that video, but I've been in the same type of bullshit, but it was with that jackass fred phelps and his crazy cockroach followers.

The Everly Brothers were playing at the TPAC auditorium in Topeka many years ago before I restored the King. Our Mustang Club was asked to park our cars out front since it was an "oldies" concert. Apparently ole fred's dick got hard when he found out one of the band members was gay and decided to picket out front on the sidewalk.
Our club was there long before the start of the concert, but when it got close, spoogeface and his spermettes showed up and proceded to fuck up the evening. When one of the losers decided he wanted to take a break and leaned on one of the cars, well.....that was about all we could take. The cars owner and about 15 more of us went over and removed his fat, lazy, worthless ass from said fender. The douchebags immediately called the police over and said we were infringing on their rights :wtf

Even though the officers thought they were gutter trash, we were warned not to talk to them, touch them or anything else. The police knew the history of these coneheads and didn't want us to be caught up in a no win situation (they sue and drag shit through the courts till the end of time). The only thing the officers did was to tell then that they could not lean on or touch the cars on display.

This is in no way a dis on the officers, they had been there, done that many times and did not want any of us to go down that losing road.

Thankfully they would not get away with that shit here in Ireland. We have enough of our own thugs to keep that sort of foreign crap away.

"Johnny M" said:
Thankfully they would not get away with that shit here in Ireland. We have enough of our own thugs to keep that sort of foreign crap away.

Yep, but sometimes you need an American to keep things cool!!! LMAO.

Back