• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Need some ideas...

guruatbol

Always on vacation!
It goes to show how much I pay attention.

Here's a late but good hard spanking you missed on your B-day!

Happy Bday, Kat!

Mel

Kats66Pny

Well I'm at work now. :part

I've been working up here for a couple months now. I work Wed-Fri 10am-6pm. Still haven't figure out how in the heck to get quickbooks set up. :shrug And haven't really done any decorating other than hanging up my StangFix calendar. Spend a lot of time posting stuff online - CL, Ebay, etc. This week I made our website. Just have to wait on the boss to mess with server stuff and then we can get it online. :yah

Kats66Pny

Nope. Since we don't finance (yet-waiting on the license for that) no one can afford the cars we have for cash.

Hers my desk
d03653d5-bb5d-32bc.jpg

Boss' desk
d03653d5-bb88-2ec1.jpg

Small office that's bare!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kats66Pny

Customers can go to their own bank or where ever they want.. we'll still take the banks check. But most want in house financing. Seems banks get picky on years & mileage.

AzPete

Yep....that does make some difference. What takes so long getting the money end set up? Seems like a small thing that should have been settled up front. Hope you get a check plus commission....lol

Kats66Pny

You have to have a dealers license and you also have to apply for a license to be able to sell financed cars. The one to be able to do finance vehicles is taking a while to get. We have a few banks all set... just still waiting on the license.

Kats66Pny

Thanks. Oh and boss man also said once we are able to do finance vehicles, then there will be a reason for me to work 5 days a week (M-F) = more Gertrude $. :thu

Kats66Pny

I thought about it!! lol But there's no covered area or a garage and I wouldn't want to leave her outside, unprotected. I don't need to show up to work one day and find out she was stripped for parts. :hide