• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

needed. piece of drip rail..

LSTCUP

I need a chunck of drip rail for a 67, drivers side front, from the cowl up to the roof, approx. 24"

I don't have any drip rail, but your gonna have to change that signature picture, that "shop" is just pissin me off........ :vic

+1 here too.

Um, I know I asked this before on VMF, but can't remember the answer. Is the Sunbeam a I4 or converted to the V8?

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
+1 here too.

Um, I know I asked this before on VMF, but can't remember the answer. Is the Sunbeam a I4 or converted to the V8?

Mel

I4 Alpine, will be putting in a 2.8, offenhauser 4bbl intake, holley 390 carb / 5 speed

"Fast68back" said:
I don't have any drip rail, but your gonna have to change that signature picture, that "shop" is just pissin me off........ :vic

Thanks, Just finished building it! My Dream Car Garage, wish I made it 2 feet longer :cry

I have a 67 coupe Dave gave me. I'm going to cut in half and make a trailer from it. If the drip rail is any good you can have it.

I've got this sweet parts car........ I'll have to check and make sure its not rusted/damaged. You can have the drip rail for the cost of shipping.
Picture400.jpg

Florida Mustang makes & sells drip rails stock. It's not an exact match to factory drip rails, but it can be used in a pinch if you can't locate good used ones. I got 6 ft of it to patch both the a and B pillars. It used to sell for $10 / ft. I beleive coupes have a 1/2" mounting surface where fastbacks have the 3/8" surface, so just be sure your donor parts come from the same body style.

Here is their # in case you need it... Florida Mustang 813-752-0689

"RyanG85" said:
I've got this sweet parts car........ I'll have to check and make sure its not rusted/damaged. You can have the drip rail for the cost of shipping.
Picture400.jpg

you're not going to restore that one? What would you want for the trunk hinges?
"guruatbol" said:
Blaspheme cutting up a coupe for a trailer!

Sacrilege!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel
Mine is just a shell I got from Dave... not quite as bad as RyanG85's but not worth saving either.
72_25_11_09_8_46_08_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We got over a foot of snow today, the car is mostly under a snow drift, I'll do my best to check it out this week.

Back