• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New 65-66 Mustang Performance Suspension Parts

All items have been sold. Thanks for your interest.

I've got some brand new parts that I purchased for my 65 Mustang. I decided to go a different route with the suspension (Coilovers) and I have some items to sell. See pics of the lot below. Shipping is not included.

Bilstein front shocks - Still in the box. Part number 55-R054 (Street valving). Never used or installed. These shocks go for minimum $99/each. I'll take $140 for both. You will not find a better street shock for the money.

Front lowering springs - Still in the box. Scott Drake part number c5zz-5310-p. Springs are rated for 600 pound/inch. Also included are polyurethane coil spring insulators. Scott Drake part number C4DZ-5415-UR. I would like $75 for all.

Opentracker roller spring perches - Part number 20-1001. Never used or installed. $199/pair new. I would like $150 for both.

If you want everything I'll take $350 plus shipping for everything. A great deal for anyone that's starting a new suspension build.

normal_2011-03-06_-_Mustang_items_for_sale_008.jpg

normal_2011-03-06_-_Mustang_items_for_sale_014.jpg

normal_2011-03-06_-_Mustang_items_for_sale_020.jpg

Thanks for your interest.
-Shannon

Yes, I can. PM me your information. I had transfered some funds into my PP account last week. I was planning to buy these from S & T for about 25% more, but changed my mind. Your price changed my mind again.

Back