• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New BFGoodrich tires

Raised white lettering?

• Total voters
Hey now, don't be jealous. Coupes are important too. If not for coupes and convertibles our fastbacks wouldn't have lesser models to which to be superior. :eek::D

I agree, they are missing something without them, and Jane looks good! How's the rock hounding degree going?

Pretty good! I graduate in May so I guess I should get my act together and find a job so I can continue to fund my very expensive wife (Jane)... :p

I just hope I can rely on having a super sweet car to weed me out from the thousands of other applicants that I'm fighting against for a very limited number of jobs. With oil crashed, it is not a good time to be a geologist! Oh well.

There are always jobs cutting slabs of granite for kitchen counter tops. How are you with a drill, maul and a chisel?

Jane does look good with white letters, I think the styled steel wheels were made to have white letters. Good luck on the job hunting. I've got two boys in college and I know they will be in that boat soon also.
As far as the Coupe vs. Fastbacks or verts, I like 'em all. I want one of each! or two or three...

They seem to always be hiring them in st George. Everything seems to move around a lot.

Mel

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Back