• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Humphuger for Red

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Yes, This should be interior and I'll transfer it shortly, but for now here are 3 shots of Red's new hump huger. Wish we had gotten this years ago. It's a new TMI product. For long distance trips and daughter's soda's, can't think of anything better. What is really nice is that it is held by two pieces of velcro so I can remove it by simply pulling it up and off. I'll let the daughter decide if it stays in the car all the time or not.

Once you click on, there are 2 more to look at.

Craig,

How do you like the quality? Especially the lid and hinge. I think I looked at one a while back and they felt pretty flimsy. Maybe they're better now.

Brian, Don't talk about my girlfriends that way ~cuss

Oh you mean the console? For $99, I think the quality is fantastic. Haven't really studied the hinge area but will report back later today. The arm rest is super soft said my right arm. Very comfy. I think the cup holders are a little big but that is strictly based on the small bottled waters I'm currently using. Problems is there are so many different size waters, beers & Long Islang Ice Teas containers, you need to keep it big to fit all.

The biggest issue is the compartment box is a tad too small for my portable blender ~cuss :binkybaby:

No Craig, I said flimsy, not floozy. :jam

As for the size of the cup holder, if it can't hold my 40oz of King Cobra, it ain't worth gettin'. :drunken_smilie

Back