• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Member log-in???

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
So another VMFer wants in and says when he tries to log in the box that is suppose to have the verification letters is a blank or red x's (forgot which). He tried the audio version but upon typing that it stated it was in error.

I had the same exact problem the other day when I tried to log in new rather than use my old account.

Any help?

I could not get the letters to display either, but when I used the audio feature I had no issues. Do you know which browser he is using, I can not see them with Google chrome, but did not check with regular IE.

Using Firefox, I don't seem to have any problems (computer related only)!

"Fast68back" said:
I could not get the letters to display either, but when I used the audio feature I had no issues. Do you know which browser he is using, I can not see them with Google chrome, but did not check with regular IE.

His quote:
Any of you registered on StangFix.com? How the heck did you do it? It wants me to enter the letters in the picture, but won't show me the picture. You can have it say the letters in a garbled wave file, but when I do that, and key in those letters it says they don't match. I've tried on both FireFox and Internet Exploder, both at home and at work.

Gimme the logon he wants to use and I'll make him work.

That anti-bot shat acts up at times

Back