• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Pics....

AzPete

.....of the '66 at the Tyndall AFB Marina. Thru in some medium gray floor mats and now have the new under hood bracing I got on that good deal from NPD.

Marina006.jpg
Marina002.jpg

Marina004.jpg
Marina003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks Great Pete, swapped my backwards chromed X-brace from NPD as well (Thank's Rick). Definate improvement.

Thanks guys. Since I am a bit on the "old school" side of the fence, I have thought about putting one of these thru the hood instead of the "everyone has one" type that is there now, even tho I do like the one on it. Gotta be different.....
sum-g3015-1_w.jpg

"AzPete" said:
Thanks guys. Since I am a bit on the "old school" side of the fence, I have thought about putting one of these thru the hood instead of the "everyone has one" type that is there now, even tho I do like the one on it. Gotta be different.....
sum-g3015-1_w.jpg

You mean different like "J" :yikes

NNNNNNOOOOOO, didn't you see the picture.........dang guys, there is only room for one Big Scoop on this site. The one I posted is only 4" high and the lower part of the opening would just clear the hood.

Steel hood, hole already there as the glass scoop is functional as it sits. I just have to determine if the scoop will have enough width at the back to work with the current opening.

The scoop needs work as it is due to the PO's choice of body shops and their lack of knowledge of how to attach the scoop. Might as well do it the way I want......

I have one top and the two lower bolts on each side of the MC bar.

"KBMWRS" said:
I like the accordian connected to the shifter. :naug
\

Smart a**.... That is designed to cause more music from the pipes as you progress thru the selections.

Back