• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New project:(

Sluggo

I took on another project Friday. Which means my car gets back burnered again.
1_09_11_08_8_02_38.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much a redo for sale project. It's a clone made from a Mach1.
Body is not as nice as it looks. Good driver though. Has fresh fairly strong 302, T5, 9inch rear, and rack and pinion already done.
Interior needs headliner and carpet is decent, I'd replace carpet if it was mine.

I'm putting a fuel and water pump on it because it sat in storage for about a year. If it does not find a home by the time I finish the other Boss it will go under the knife.

Car can be had for 17k as is if anyone is interested.

If it runs, I'm sure Jeremy would be very interested! It is yellow, and that's all that matters...

Nice project!

here is a link to it:
http://autodynamicscars.com/webtemplate.aspx?iid=46044
Looks a little familiar....

46044_78bafc6b-d3ba-452d-af48-ef6f174ac858.jpg

I've contemplated doing a 70 Boss replica as it's my next favorite model, and in that color.
I'd found out about this car and had wrestled with the idea for awhile.
But after dumping all the time and fundage into the 67, I decided not to give my wife yet-another reason to cut my nads off.

That's the car.

The owner of the car is a friend of mine. He is friends with the guy who owns that dealers. He has a Porsche and a benz over there too.

BTW 17k will buy this car.

Is this one of those "if I keep repeating something then maybe it will actually happen" things? How much work does it need and isn't "work" as opposed to "no work"... a good thing?

~rey

"daveSanborn" said:

Is this one of those "if I keep repeating something then maybe it will actually happen" things? How much work does it need and isn't "work" as opposed to "no work"... a good thing?

~rey

Are you a buyer? If the car sells I don't have to work on it. It's a decent enough ride so I think there might be a home for it as is.

Hope that's ok with you. I musta forgot I posted a price, please forgive me.

"Fast68back" said:
Well, how much is it if you work on it?

If I touch it, it goes up to 20k. If I get it to primer 30k, if I take it all the way 37k.

How dat? You a buyer?

"Sluggo" said:
"Fast68back" said:

If I touch it, it goes up to 20k. If I get it to primer 30k, if I take it all the way 37k.

How dat? You a buyer?

The market is soft right now...I'll give you $10k. Done deal? :drunken_smilie

I only saw the pic gallery, but it looked like a good starting point.
The drivers side seems to have some issues....a little wavy?
The dealer didn't seem to know alot about it.
I asked if it had a real Boss motor in it, and he said yes (but no).
But that car, with some straightening and decent paint would be well worth $20k.

"Midlife" said:
"Sluggo" said:
"Fast68back" said:

How dat? You a buyer?

The market is soft right now...I'll give you $10k. Done deal? :drunken_smilie
Remind you of your plumbing fixture by any chance?

"joesgt281" said:
I only saw the pic gallery, but it looked like a good starting point.
The drivers side seems to have some issues....a little wavy?
The dealer didn't seem to know alot about it.
I asked if it had a real Boss motor in it, and he said yes (but no).
But that car, with some straightening and decent paint would be well worth $20k.

It's a pretty strong car. Floors, boxes rails, all solid. Has some mediocre body work done on the lower doors and the quarters.
The lead seams are lumpy like most are.
We were going to hack it up and put an 03 cobra driveline in it but homie bought his second Ford Gt, so he has decided to turn
this car loose. He has a real 69 Boss 302 as well so he is not too tore up about selling this one.

Back