• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New update done.

Sluggo

I just finished updating the base software.

There are a few things I still need to activate but it should function fine for the most part.

The server has been pretty slow tonight. Hopefully that will improve. I think they've been working on the mysql server.

Post pages are wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide. Using scroll bar at bottom it appears page is 3x as wide as my screen and preview function does not work.

"blue65coupe" said:
Post pages are wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide. Using scroll bar at bottom it appears page is 3x as wide as my screen and preview function does not work.

He put that in just for you Duane, looks fine here.

"blue65coupe" said:
Post pages are wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide. Using scroll bar at bottom it appears page is 3x as wide as my screen.

:stu

Using Chrome

"blue65coupe" said:

:stu If I click on show unread post, everything looks normal... but when I click to read the thread, the replies are stretching the screen really wide. When I hit reply for this, its normal size.

It's posts with wide pictures. The picture pushes the edge out to the right.

I have to assume those of you that are encountering this are not using widescreen monitors and running 1024x768 resolution or lower.

I'll look for a solution in the css file.

BTW, It was doing that before no?

How bout now?

The forum should take up 100% of the screen.

You may have to do a refresh.

Everything is looking good to me, especially that leftover sushi roll in the refridge.

On my 17 inch regular width monitor running 1280x1024 it shows up fine.

I'm guessing you're looking at the mbb is in the books post?

Back