• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Wheels and Tires

beach pony

Drunkfest Coordinator
Donator
By mid-week, the 68 should be sportin some new chrome and rubber! Picked up some 15X7 Magnum 500's covered with some 225/60/15's. I saw a picture of a red 68 on the internet with the same set up and I thought it looked very classic. The tires are BF Goodrich raised white letter T/A Radials. Can't wait to see them on the car!

"stump" said:
Are we all just sharing BP's fantasy or is there really a car to go with this story?
Well I believe his story.
19048343.JPG

It's the real deal Stump but I do like messin with y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"stump" said:
Are we all just sharing BP's fantasy or is there really a car to go with this story?

Ron still uses a bag phone and 35mm camera...thus no pics.

When I GET the damn things I will surely post pics. I'm beginning to wonder if I was sold a bill of goods.

"beach pony" said:
When I GET the damn things I will surely post pics. I'm beginning to wonder if I was sold a bill of goods.
So are we Ron. Hope it works out for ya'.

Geez Ron, Where the heck are those fictitious wheels? Maybe Mrs BP intercept them holding them hostage until she get's her own set of keys to the new ride?

She will meet the same fate as the wheels of that's true. She will disappear!

y4usybar.jpg
aje9atu6.jpg

Well hello Mr. Magnum 500. Nice of you to finally show up!

y4usybar.jpg
aje9atu6.jpg

Well hello Mr. Magnum 500. Nice of you to finally show up!

"cmayna" said:
Light blue colored raised lettering? WTF! That looks so :hom

That's the way the arrive, to protect the RWL...
An SOS pad on each wheel will have the RWL sparkling white. I hit mine with an SOS pad about once a quarter, and they look brand new still, no browning, et al...

Those aren't quite the Magnum 500's I was expecting, but they look really good nonetheless!

Back