• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Newbie from that other site

Better yet....what is all that white stuff on the ground in that one picture? We prefer to have our lawns a nice green color!
Did you notice that that white stuff disappears wherever a nice Mustang is parked? I don't think that is a coincidence...Mustangs are hawt!

Hello World:

Migrated from the other site after reading about Stangfix from silverblueBP postings on Dodgestang's departure. Looking forward to hanging out here and learning even more.

+1
Nice to see you around man.!

Josep

Wooooaaaa....don't we have a age requirement around here? I mean this guy claims he has a beautiful fastback and he can't be more than 9 years old...and he's driving.

Its photoshop I tell ya....like aircraft flying over Mt.Fuji...the kid isn't really there.

Nah....all in jest.
WELCOME to SF

Wooooaaaa....don't we have a age requirement around here? I mean this guy claims he has a beautiful fastback and he can't be more than 9 years old...and he's driving.

Its photoshop I tell ya....like aircraft flying over Mt.Fuji...the kid isn't really there.

Nah....all in jest.
WELCOME to SF

That would be the future owner - my 8-year old grandson - gonna have to teach him the left leg procedures in a few years.

He thinks FASTBACKS rule too!1966 FB Socks.jpg

That's cute. My daughter is 7 and used to love sitting my mustang. She's in my avatar in her power wheels mustang.

Now she hates my car because it's too loud, too windy, no ac, and she thinks I love it more than her. Lol.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

That's cute. My daughter is 7 and used to love sitting my mustang. She's in my avatar in her power wheels mustang.

Now she hates my car because it's too loud, too windy, no ac, and she thinks I love it more than her. Lol.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

SEVEN!! Holy crap Pat...has it been that long already?

The best color.
Beautiful car, John, and welcome. How long have you had it?

Thanks Gary - and I agree that it is the best color :)

Delivered to me 5 years ago next week (my male menopause gift to myself) - have had fun driving it as was but the more hp bug bit me last fall

I tell ya. With all this new action around here and talk of fastbacks rule, my old fart ass cant keep up. Im going for a nap. Keep off my yard.

I tell ya. With all this new action around here and talk of fastbacks rule, my old fart ass cant keep up. Im going for a nap. Keep off my yard.
I know what you mean, these crazy new guys with misconceptions about fastbacks and cookies. It's all a bit too much. And hey stay off my lawn too

Well, seeing that you liked that "snow" picture, this is what May 1 looked like this morning in Sioux Falls.....4 inches of heavy wet moisture - the good thing is it will be all gone in time for my 1:07 tee time tomorrow

may day 1.jpg

Back