• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Newbie from that other site

We get some occasionally. February 2015.

A7365BC4-BE33-4167-91DF-2A58D0E90118_zpsfesya73b.jpg

Brrrrrrrr! Shit like that don't happen in Florida, thank goodness. I'll take the occasional hurricane and Zika virus over yearly snow anytime!

Brrrrrrrr! Shit like that don't happen in Florida, thank goodness. I'll take the occasional hurricane and Zika virus over yearly snow anytime!

The snow isn't nearly as bad as waking up on a February morning when it's -20 outside with a wind chill in the -60 area. That is cold.

As far as the occasional hurricane, we had dropped our daughter off for college at the U of Mobile for her freshman year. One week later Katrina hit....you want to talk about a couple of parents that were up for 2 days straight worried to death about their baby girl 1200 miles away and the hopeless feeling knowing there was nothing we could do....don't want to experience a hurricane that close up.

I have to agree. As much as I hate the snow , it's the below zero crap that I hate.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Back